Sunday, March 11, 2007

To Seattle

The flight to Seattle is at 8:15 am. To get to Indianapolis airport, I need to take a shuttle at 4:50 am. For that, I need to get up at 3:30 to 4 am. But, today I need to forward the clock for one hour for the daylight saving time that starts three weeks earlier from this year. If I go to bed now, I can sleep for only two hours?

This was what I was thinking around 1:30 am, and I decided not to sleep. Instead, I slept on the shuttle, on the first airplane, and the first half of the second flight. The connection from the first flight to the second flight was very smooth because the first flight was delayed a little, so I didn't have to worry about falling asleep while waiting for the second flight.

But because of the smooth connection, my luggage didn't show up at the Sea-Tac airport. I had to be in a long line to report for a lost luggage.

While waiting for the first flight and for the second half of the second flight, I was reading books I bought a couple of days ago. I can read Japanese books much faster. I finished the first book and the half of the second book.

No comments:

Post a Comment