Wednesday, March 28, 2007

Flight Delay

The flight from Seattle to Chicago O'hare was delayed for more than one hour because of bad weather in Chicago. I was worried about the connection at Chicago to Indianapolis.

When I arrived Chicago, my next flight was also delayed for two hours, so I didn't miss the flight. After waiting for two hours, the flight was canceled. So, I was assigned to a next flight, which is delayed as well. So I waited another one or two hours at the airport.

Finally, I reached Indianapolis, but my luggage was lost again. I had to wait for a long time in the line for the baggage claim because a lot of luggages were lost. Finally, it was my turn, the person told me that my luggage should come with the next flight. So, I waited another 10 minutes and so, and luckily, my luggage did come out.

It was way passed midnight. There were no shuttles running at this hour. I had to take a shared limousine to go home. When I reached home, it was past 3 am.

No comments:

Post a Comment