Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Going back to California

Since I couldn't get the ticket to go back to San Jose, where my car was, I had to fly to San Francisco. The boarding time was 5:45 am, so I had to wake up at 4 am. The line for the security check was unexpectedly long. I didn't realize that it was the first morning of the three-day holiday. A lot of people must be flying this morning to go back to their life. I nearly missed my flight again. My seat was given to another person, so I had to sit in the middle seat.

After arriving in San Francisco, I had to take two Burt trains, Caltrain, and a shuttle to go to work directly. I arrived the company 2 minutes before a meeting. Phew.

After the work, I had to get my car from San Jose airport. I needed to take a shuttle, Caltrain, and a shuttle to the airport, and another shuttle to the parking. But, I got off at a wrong station from Caltrain, so I took a taxi to the parking. It was very long day.

No comments:

Post a Comment